top of page

Property Owners Insurance

If you run a busy property portfolio, it might help to insure everything in place. One call, one point of contact, here when you need us.

Your property business is no doubt unique to you and protecting your assets correctly is our specialism. Avoiding under-insurance and identifying all exposures, together we can arrange your insurance program to thoroughly

protect you.

What can a commercial property insurance cover?

Your buildings and fixtures and fittings
Your contents
Property owners liability
Employers liability
Loss of rental income
Directors and Officers cover
Legal expenses

HMO - Insure your house in multiple occupation on an appropriate policy to ensure adequate cover. 

Religious Buildings Insurance - Churches, mosques and places of worship. Appropriate insurance cover for religious buildings.

Unoccupied Property Insurance - We understand that properties can become unoccupied for many reasons. Standard policies often cannot accommodate unoccupied periods, especially during works or refurbishments. Our specialist insurers are at hand to assist you. 

Listed Building Insurance - For Grade 1, 2 and 2* listed buildings both commercial and residential. 

Probate Insurance - Arrange insurance in the name of Executors whilst a property is in probate. We can cover properties when unoccupied, lived in by relatives or awaiting sale. 

bottom of page